You are here
- Home >
- Tanya Nocera
- Assistant Professor-Clinical, Biomedical Engineering
1080 Carmack Road
Columbus, OH 43210
- 2012. Atomic Force Microscopy. In The Nanobiotechnology Handbook, edited by Xie, Y.,
- Dusane, D.H.; Diamond, S.M.; Knecht, C.S.; Farrar, N.R. et al., 2017, "Effects of loading concentration, blood and synovial fluid on antibiotic release and anti-biofilm activity of bone cement beads.." J Control Release 248, 24-32 - 24-32.
- Blissett, A.; Ollander, B.; Deng, B.; Nocera, T. et al., 2016, "Ferritin Mineral Core Composition in Health and Disease." Microscopy and Microanalysis 22, no. S3, 1156-1157 - 1156-1157.
- Nocera, T.M.; Zeng, Y.; Agarwal, G., 2014, "Distinguishing ferritin from apoferritin using magnetic force microscopy.." Nanotechnology 25, no. 46, 461001 - 461001.
- 2014, Distinguishing ferritin from apoferritin using magnetic force microscopy. Nanotechnology 25, no. 46,
- 2013, "A self-assembling peptide matrix used to control stiffness and binding site density supports the formation of microvascular networks in three dimensions." ACTA BIOMATERIALIA 9, no. 8,
- 2012, "Magnetic anisotropy considerations in magnetic force microscopy studies of single superparamagnetic nanoparticles." NANOTECHNOLOGY 23, no. 49,
- Hilfiger, M.G.; Chen, M.; Brinzari, T.V.; Nocera, T.M. et al., 2010, "An unprecedented charge transfer induced spin transition in an Fe-Os cluster.." Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 49, no. 8, 1410-1413 - 1410-1413.
Papers in Proceedings
- Okon, M.D.; Nocera, T.M. Work in progress: Teaching effective teamwork skills in biomedical engineering laboratory courses. in American Society for Engineering Education. https://www.asee.org/public/conferences/106/papers/23350/download, (6 2018).
- Gammon-Pitman, R.W.; Nocera, T.M. Work in progress: Improving biomedical engineering student technical writing through rubrics and lab report re-submissions. in American Society for Engineering Education. https://peer.asee.org/board-22-work-in-progress-improving-biomedical-engineering-student-technical-writing-through-rubrics-and-lab-report-re-submissions, (6 2018).
- Okon, M.D.; Nocera, T.M. Work in Progress: The student educational experience with electronic laboratory notebooks. in American Society for Engineering Education. https://www.asee.org/public/conferences/78/papers/19973/download, (6 2017).
- Okon, M.D.; Nocera, T.M. Electronic lab notebooks impact biomedical engineering students' quality of documentation and technical communication. in American Society for Engineering Education. https://peer.asee.org/electronic-lab-notebooks-impact-biomedical-engineering-students-quality-of-documentation-and-technical-communication.pdf, (6 2017).
- Blissett, A.; Ollander, B.; Deng, B.; Nocera, T. et al. "Ferritin Mineral Core Composition in Health and Disease." in Annual meeting of the Microscopy Society of America. (7 2016).
- Ruegsegger, M.A.; DiGiovine, C.; Berner, T.; Metzler, S. et al. "Capstone projects have improved outcomes from combined partnership with clinical and commercialization experts." in Biomedical Engineering Society. (10 2015).
- Ruegsegger, M.; Ruan, G.; Nocera, T.; Jones, R. "Engineering summer design experience has greater impact with international collaborations." in Biomedical Engineering Society. (10 2015).
- Nocera, T.M.; Zeng, Y.; Agarwal, G. "Novel indirect magnetic force microscopy technique for analyzing magnetic biological samples." in Biomedical Engineering Society. (10 2012).
- Nocera, T.M.; Meier, K.; Abood, R.; Chen, M. et al. Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Studies of Cyanide-Bridged Fe/Os and Fe/Ru Clusters. in America Physical Society. http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2009APS..MAR.K1032M, (3 2009).