You are here
- Home >
- Kai Zhao
- Associate Professor, Otolaryngology
915 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43212
Frances Davidson Award for best oral presentation.
Best Poster Presentation, 1st Place Award.
- 2015. "Nasal Patency and the Aerodynamics of Nasal Airflow - in Relation to Olfactory Function." In the Handbook of Olfaction and Gustation, 3rd ed, edited by Richard L. Doty,
- 2011. "Capnography and the SPM Applied to Cardiac Output Recovery and Airway Structure and Function." In Capnogram: Clinical aspects, 2nd ed,
- 2004. "Anatomic and physiological basis of volume capnography studied by the single path model." In Clinical aspects of volumetric capnogram, edited by Gravenstein J. S., Jaffe M.B., and Paulus D.A,
- Zhao,Kai; Jiang,Jianbo, 2014, "What is normal nasal airflow? A computational study of 22 healthy adults." INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF ALLERGY & RHINOLOGY 4, no. 6, 435-446 - 435-446.
- Zhao,Kai; Jiang,Jianbo; Pribitkin,Edmund,A; Dalton,Pamela; Rosen,David; Lyman,Brian; Yee,Karen,K; Rawson,Nancy,E; Cowart,Beverly,J, 2014, "Conductive olfactory losses in chronic rhinosinusitis? A computational fluid dynamics study of 29 patients." INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF ALLERGY & RHINOLOGY 4, no. 4, 298-308 - 298-308.
- Wise P.M., Zhao K., and Wysocki C.J., 2010, "Dynamics of nasal irritation from pulsed homologous alcohols." Chem Senses. 35, no. 9, 823-9 - 823-9.
- Ma Z.M., Zhao K. Qian W.J., and Zheng X.X., 1997, "Ion Selective Microelectrode for Histamine and Application." Chinese J. of Analytical chemistry 25, no. 7, 750-754 - 750-754.
- "Modeling of airflow and odorant delivery pattern in a pre- & post-operative nasal cavity: a quantitative evaluation of surgical intervention." 2004, Presented at American Academy of Otolaryngology-- Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS),
- "Sensation of nasal patency through mucosal heat loss rather than air temperature." 2009, Presented at Rhinology World 2009,
- "Objective assessment of the impact of chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS) on olfactory function." 2009, Presented at Rhinology World 2009,
- "Computational modeling of nasal airflow and odorant transport in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis." 2009, Presented at Rhinology World 2009,
- "Nasal airflow and odorant transport patterns: implications for odor perception." 2003, Presented at AchemS Annual Conference,
- "Modeling of nasal airflow and odorant transport in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis." 2006, Presented at Biomedical engineering society (BMES) annual conference,
- "Computational modeling of nasal airflow and odorant transport in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis." 2006, Presented at AchemS Annual Conference,
- "Numerical nasal airflow simulation in patients pre- & post- middle turbinate resection." 2006, Presented at American Rhinology Society (ARS) COSM Meeting,
- "The history and future of computational nasal airflow modeling â€“ the clinical and functional relevance?." 2009, Presented at Beijing International Meeting on Research in Taste and Smell,
- "Anosmia: A Sense of Hope." 2015, Presented at Lecture for continuing medical education (CME) for physicians,