You are here
- Home >
- Mingjun Zhang
- Professor, Surgery
- Professor, Biomedical Engineering
460 W 12th Ave
318 Biomedical Research Tower
Columbus, OH 43210
- D.Sc., 2000, Washington University in St. Louis, USA.
- Ph.D., 1996, Zhejiang University, P. R. China.
- MS in BioEngineering, 2007, Stanford University, CA, USA.
- MS in Electrical Engineering, 2007, Stanford University, CA, USA.
- MS in Mechanical Engineering, 1994, Zhejiang University, P. R. China.
- B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering, 1990, Zhejiang University, P. R. China.
Key Honors and Distinctions
- Research Fellow Award. College of Engineering. The University of Tennessee, 2013.
- Young Investigator Award. Office of Naval Research. Department of Defense, 2011.
- Research Fellow Award. College of Engineering. The University of Tennessee, 2011.
- Innovation Merit Award. Life Sciences & Chemical Analysis Division, Agilent Technologies, 2005.
- Boeing Distinguished Speaker. The University of Missouri--Rolla, 2004.
- Early Career Award. IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, 2003.
- Zhu Kezhen Scholarship. Zhejiang University, 1996.
RESEARCH AREAS – Nanoparticles and Robotics Lab
- Theranostic Nanoparticles for cancer, diabetic ulcer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Nanoparticles as building blocks for sensing, actuation and control.
- Underwater robotics.