You are here
- Home >
- LaTonia Stiner-Jones
- Asst Dean of Graduate Programs, Graduate Education
- Asst Professor of Practice, Biomedical Engineering
2070 Neil Avenue
142 Hitchcock Hall
Columbus, OH 43210
- Allen, R.G.; Lafuse, W.P.; Powell, N.D.; Webster Marketon, J.I. et al., 2012, "Stressor-induced increase in microbicidal activity of splenic macrophages is dependent upon peroxynitrite production.." Infection and immunity 80, no. 10, 3429-3437 - 3429-3437.
- Powell, N.D.; Bailey, M.T.; Mays, J.W.; Stiner-Jones, L.M. et al., 2009, "Repeated social defeat activates dendritic cells and enhances Toll-like receptor dependent cytokine secretion.." Brain, behavior, and immunity 23, no. 2, 225-231 - 225-231.
- Engler, H.; Bailey, M.T.; Engler, A.; Stiner-Jones, L.M. et al., 2008, "Interleukin-1 receptor type 1-deficient mice fail to develop social stress-associated glucocorticoid resistance in the spleen.." Psychoneuroendocrinology 33, no. 1, 108-117 - 108-117.
Papers in Proceedings
- Stiner-Jones, L.M.; Windl, W. "Work in Progress: Aligning What We Want With What We Seek: Increasing Comprehensive Review in the Graduate Admissions Process." in American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference and Exposition. (6 2019).
- Stiner-Jones, L.M. Promoting An Inclusive Culture: Outcomes from Active Bystander Training. in American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference and Exposition. https://peer.asee.org/30904%20(Peer-Reviewed), (6 2018).
- Stiner-Jones, L.M. The Effectiveness of an On-Campus Open House Targeting Underrepresented Student. in American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference and Exposition. https://peer.asee.org/31091, (6 2018).