You are here
- Home >
- Christopher Breuer
- Professor, Pediatrics
- Professor, Pediatric Surgery
700 Childrens Dr
Columbus, OH 43205
Emile F. Holman Lecturer.
American College of Surgeons Jacobson Promising Investigator Award.
Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinical Scientist Development Award.
National Institute of Health Mentored Clincial Scientist Develpment Award.
American Surgical Association Foundation Research Fellowship Award.
American Pediatric Surgical Foundation Award.
Air Force Achievement Medal.
Advanced Tissue Sciences Tissue Engineering Research Fellowship.
Cum Laude Graduate of Honors Program of the Holy Cross.
Air Force Health Professions Scholarship.
- 2013. "Stem Cells in Tissue Engineered Blood Vessels for Cardiac Repair." In Cardiac Regeneration and Repair: Volume 2 - Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering,
- 2007. "Heart Valves." In Principles of Tissue Engineering, 3rd ed,
- 2002. "Anomalies of Bowel Rotation: Malrotation and Midgut Volvulous." In Principles of Surgery,
- 2000. "The Use of Small Bowel Transplantation in Necrotizing Enterocolitis." In Necrotizing Enterocolitis,
- 1997. "Surgical Liver Disease." In Surgery of Infants and Children,
- "Development of a Small Diameter Vascular Graft Using Electrospun Poly(e-caprolactone-co-L-lactic Acid) and Its Implantation in a Murine Model." 2012, Presented at Presentation at IEEE Healthcare Technology Conference Translational Engineering in Health & Medicine,
- "Biaxial testing and long term in vivo evaluation of tissue-engineered vascular grafts in a murine abdominal aorta model." 2013, Presented at Thoracic Surgery Annual Meeting,
- "In vivo evaluation of novel tissue-engineered vascular graft in murine abdominal aorta model." 2013, Presented at 77th annual Japanese Circulation Society Meeting,
- "Evaluation of Two Techniques for Murine Bone Marrow-Derived Mononuclear Cell Isolation for Seeding Tissue-Engineered Vascular Grafts." 2013, Presented at Japanese Circulation Society Annual Meeting,
- "Tissue Engineered Small-Diameter Arterial Graft: In Vivo Evaluation Of An Electrospun Nanofiber Scaffold." 2013, Presented at Podium Presentation at Academic Surgical Congress,
- "The Development of a Murine Model for Investigating the use of a Tissue Engineered Vascular Graft in the Portal Circulation." 2013, Presented at Podium presentation at: American Pediatric Surgical Association Annual Meeting,
- "The Development of a Murine Model for Investigating the use of a Tissue Engineered Vascular Graft as a Meso-Rex Shunt." 2013, Presented at American Pediatric Surgery Association Annual Meeting,
- "Development of Small Diameter Tissue Engineered Vascular Graft for Arterial Bypass Applications." 2013, Presented at American Association for Thoracic Surgery Annual Meeting,
- "Targeted molecular imaging of matrix metalloprotease activity within tissue engineered vascular grafts implanted in a large animal model." 2013, Presented at Podium Presentation Japanese Circulation Society Annual Meeting. Yokohama, Japan,